Huddle 25-User Package
Huddle is an online, cloud-based service offering enterprise-level collaboration tools, cloud content management, and team project and task management.
This donation provides a perpetual license for a new Huddle account for up to 25 users with unlimited workspaces and 10 GB of online storage space. The account does not expire or need to be renewed.
Benefits for Organizations
Huddle provides a communication and collaboration platform for people inside and outside the office to work more effectively together. It can also be used as a tool for sharing information between staff, boards of directors, external partners, and consultants or among teams at separate office locations.
- File sharing: You can store and share any type or size of file online with users inside or outside your organization. All users can securely access shared files through a web browser or mobile device.
- Cloud collaboration: You can create workspaces, comment and share information on virtual whiteboards, start discussions, and assign tasks and approvals, all in one central location.
- People management: Each user in a workspace has a profile page with contact information. Users can be assigned to teams and given different permissions, access rights, and other privileges.
- Mobile apps: Free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Blackberry allow you to share files, collaborate, and work on projects using mobile devices.
- Administrative control: Account administrators have complete control of workspace features, user permissions, and access. Audit trails and version histories on every file allow you to know exactly who has accessed or modified a file and at what time.
You can preview Huddle by trying the interactive demonstration on the Huddle website.
Important: Huddle asks potential donation recipients not to sign up for the free trials on its site. Trial accounts cannot be converted to accounts requested from tt-exchange.
This offer includes access to Huddle's online support resources, including interactive demos and manuals, but does not include live support or personal training.
Existing Huddle Users
This donation is not available to existing Huddle customers. If you previously received a one-year Huddle license through TechSoup, Huddle has converted your account to the perpetual license described in this offer for free.
Additional Users or Storage Available
Organizations that need more than 25 users or 10 GB of storage space can receive a discount on larger account packages directly through Huddle under the Huddle Foundation program. Contact Huddle directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, tt-exchange will send a message to your organisation email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
- Web browser: Internet Explorer 7 or later; Firefox 1.5 or later; Safari 2 or later; Chrome
- Always-on broadband Internet connection: cable, DSL, or faster
- For file uploads - Java; latest version recommended
- Mobile apps:
- For iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad app — iOS 5.1 or later
- For BlackBerry app — BlackBerry OS 4.5.0 or higher
Rules, Eligibility & Restrictions
This programme is currently available only to eligible UK Registered Charities and Charitable Housing Associations.
The following types of organisations are ineligible for Huddle donations:
- Organisations that support political parties or candidates, advocacy organisations, litigation and legal aid organisations, traffic or tariff bureaus, business and professional organisations, mutual organisations, museums, zoos, planetariums, and computer refurbishing programs.
- Religious organisations without a secular community designation. A secular designation is defined as an organisation separate from the church or religious organisation that provides services to people regardless of their religious beliefs and does not propagate a belief in a specific faith.
- Educational institutions including K-12 schools, colleges, universities, and private and trade schools as well as education-related organisations such as faculty groups, educational associations for alumni, and parent-teacher groups. However, schools for handicapped individuals and organisations that support student housing, remedial reading, and international exchange ARE eligible.
- Recipient organisations must be willing and able to provide information to Huddle for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this programme.
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this programme. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Huddle products may not be transferred or resold.
- Organisations that don't meet this donation Programmes eligibility criteria can contact email@example.com to ask about charitable discounts from Huddle under the Huddle Foundation Programme.