Submitted by seema on Thu, 2016-09-15 11:04
Organisations with annual operating budgets of £750k or less are eligible for products in this programme.
Products in this programme are available only to registered charities and public libraries.
The following organisation types are not eligible to request products in this programme.
- Legislative and political activity organisations
- Advocacy organisations
- Employee membership benefit organisations
- United Way affiliates
Organisations that already have a DocuSign subscription are not eligible for products in this programme.
Terms of service
- Organisations that request DocuSign products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive products in this programme.
- Recipient organisations must be willing and able to provide information to DocuSign for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this programme.
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organisations may not transfer or resell DocuSign products.