Bytes of Learning Donation Programme - Eligibility Criteria
- Donated product will be distributed under this program to eligible organisations only, not to individuals, and within the Bytes of Learning Guidelines.
- Donations are available to eligible organisations with annual budgets of £500,000 or less.
- Donations are NOT available for distribution to:
- Educational institutions; however, donations are available to schools for the disabled, parent-teacher groups, student housing organisations, student exchange programs, and similar organisations.
- Advocacy groups except for those explicitly working in human rights; drug, alcohol, and firearm policy; ecology and conservation; racial integration; or population control.
- Computer refurbishing programmes.
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.