Provided an organisation meets the Eligibility Criteria for the Cisco Programme, donation requests can be made in line with the following entitlement guidelines:
- Organisations may request one Cisco donation per fiscal year (1st July – 30th June), with the total administrative fees for all ordered items not to exceed £1,900 +VAT per fiscal year.
- Donation requests, once approved, may take up to 8 weeks to fulfil; please plan accordingly.
- An organisation must demonstrate that it has a technology line item in its budget and must be able to state the amount of that budget line item.
- An organisation must demonstrate that a Trustee or Director of the organisation has requested the equipment.
- Cisco may, at its sole discretion, provide "functionally equivalent" substitute product(s) for any request or order.
- Cisco products may not be transferred or resold.
- Recipient organisations are required to sign an Equipment Donation Agreement.
Please see the Cisco programme FAQs for further information.