Photoshop Elements 15 and Premiere Elements 15 is a product that combines two Adobe applications. Photoshop Elements is a tool for editing, retouching, optimising, and distributing digital images. Premiere Elements is a tool for editing and publishing digital video. Together, they count as one individual product toward an organisation's annual Adobe donation limit.
This donation provides one license each for Photoshop Elements 15 and Premiere Elements 15. Each license allows one user to install and use the applications. You may install the two applications on different computers. The license key provided with this product request will expire on 30 November 2021. After that date, this product will no longer function. See below for additional licensing information.
Benefits for organisations
You can use these applications without prior image or video editing experience to:
- Tell your organisation's story by cleaning up recorded videos and publishing them online
- Edit, clean up, and organise photos of volunteers and on-site events
- Learn about image and video editing through the guided editing tools that take you step by step through the process
- Many professional-level capabilities: The Elements applications are simpler alternatives to Photoshop and Premiere Pro that share many of the features of the larger products. Photoshop Elements does not include certain advanced Photoshop features such as the Channel Mixer, Colour Balance, scripting, or CMYK colouring. Premiere Elements offers fewer templates, transitions, and effects than Premiere Pro.
- Simplified organisation: You can keep track of your photos and videos in a searchable organiser shared by both products that filters media by people, places, or events. Tagging media allows you to find photos or videos faster.
- Image editing: Photoshop Elements can automatically detect and remove red-eye and other imperfections in a photograph. You can manually adjust colours, lighting, contrast, shadowing, and highlights and make one-step photo adjustments by choosing the best result from a group of several different adjustment previews. You can also create composite images using elements from multiple photographs or other digital graphics.
- Video editing: You can edit, drag, drop, copy, and paste clips within the editing interface. Premiere Elements can analyse your video and fix shaky footage and colour and lighting problems, trim away bad footage, and balance audio elements. You can add music, narration, text, and special effects.
- Video importing options: You can import video from a variety of devices, including HDV camcorders, compact camcorders, web cameras, MPEG-4 video recorders, DSLR still cameras, and select mobile phones. Premiere Elements can record video from webcams, analog capture cards, and other live video sources.
- Sharing options: Photoshop Elements optimises photos for sharing via email, Facebook, YouTube, or online photo albums to ensure high-quality images with small file sizes. Premiere Elements can deploy video to a variety of media, including DVD and Blu-ray; sites like Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo; and mobile devices.
If you're the licensed user, you may also use each application on a secondary computer. The secondary computer may be a home computer or portable computer and must be of the same platform. You may not run the software simultaneously on both the primary and secondary computers.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When Technology Trust approves your donation request, we’ll send a message to your organisation email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.