Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac, 1 User
Price: £11.00 + VAT
Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac is security software that protects Macs from viruses, spam, and other online threats.
This donation provides a subscription for use of the product on one computer for one year. The subscription includes protection updates and new product features. The product will cease to function entirely after one year unless the subscription is renewed.
Benefits for Organisations
You can use Bitdefender Antivirus to:
- Protect your organisation's data from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, botnets, rootkits, and spyware
- Reduce system administration costs by keeping your computers running smoothly
Phishing defense: Antivirus for Mac analyzes and blocks websites that support scams or credit card phishing attempts.
Protection against Mac and PC malware: Antivirus for Mac also removes malware that target Windows computers so that infected files won't be passed on.
File quarantine: Antivirus for Mac immediately isolates infected or suspected files before investigating them in the Bitdefender Antivirus Lab.
The product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, tt-exchange will send a message to your organisation email address with instructions for obtaining and activating
- Intel processor
- 1 GB or more RAM
- 400 MB available hard-disk space
- 1,024 x 640-pixel (or higher) display
Rules, Eligibility & Restrictions
- Donated products will be distributed under this programme to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
- Organisations may request up to 50 user licenses within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30). The licenses can be for one product or divided among several products.
- Only organisations with annual operating budgets of £800,000 or less are eligible to receive this donation.
- The Bitdefender donation programme with tt-exchange provides a range of donated software products to eligible UK-registered charities.
- This donation will not be made available to educational institutions, including schools, colleges and universities.
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this programme.