Bitdefender Internet Security, 1 User WW
Price: £9.00 + VAT
Bitdefender Internet Security is security software that protects computers from viruses, spam, and other online threats.
This donation provides a subscription for use of the product on one computer for one year. The subscription includes protection updates and new product features. The product will cease to function entirely after one year unless the subscription is renewed.
Benefits for Organisations
You can use Bitdefender Internet Security to:
- Protect your organisation's data from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, botnets, rootkits, and spam
- Reduce system administration costs by keeping your computers running smoothly
- Prevent uninvited connections to computers and other devices so intruders can't steal information, install and launch programs, or make other dangerous changes to your organisation's computers
- Remote management: A dashboard displays the status and licensing information about your software and services in one location that is accessible from any web-enabled device.
- Firewall: A firewall continuously monitors your Internet connections and prevents unauthorized access, even over a WiFi network.
- Phishing defense: Internet Security analyzes and blocks websites that support scams or credit card phishing attempts. It automatically opens banking and shopping pages in its own secure browser and prevents critical data like your Social Security number from being transmitted.
- Behavior-based protection: Internet Security stops emerging threats by analyzing the behavior of a given programme or process in a virtual environment before it is executed. If it is deemed safe to run, Internet Security continues to analyze the process while it's running to identify likely threats that have not yet been reported.
- Rescue mode: If threats like rootkits cannot be removed from within the operating system, Internet Security will reboot the computer in a trusted environment to clean it up and restore it to a safe state.
The product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, tt-exchange will send a message to your organisation email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
- 800-MHz (or higher) processor
- 1 GB or more RAM
- 1.8 GB available hard-disk space
- Windows XP with SP3; Windows Vista with SP2; Windows 7 with SP1; Windows 8
- Internet Explorer 7 or later
- .NET Framework 3.5 (included)
- For Firefox integration — Firefox 3.6 or later
- For Thunderbird integration — Thunderbird 3.0.4 or later
- For Outlook integration — Outlook 2007/2010; Outlook 2013 not officially supported
- For virus definition library updates — Internet connection
- Bitdefender cannot run alongside other antivirus programmes. In order to use Bitdefender, you must first uninstall them.
Rules, Eligibility & Restrictions
- Donated product will be distributed under this programme to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
- Organisations may request up to 50 user licenses within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30). The licenses can be for one product or divided among several products.
- Only organisations with annual operating budgets of £800,000 or less are eligible to receive this donation.
- The Bitdefender donation programme with tt-exchange provides a range of donated software products to eligible UK Registered Charities.
- This donation will not be made available to educational institutions, including schools, colleges and universities.
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this programme.