- getting started
- product catalogue
- contact us
- my account
- log in
Bitdefender Security protects networked laptops, desktops, servers, and from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, adware, rootkits, and other threats.
This donation provides a one-year Security subscription for up to 25 devices. The product will cease to function entirely after one year unless the subscription is renewed.
If you have experience with network administration, you can use Bitdefender Security to reduce resource costs and centrally manage protection for your organization's network.
· Management: The console, or Control Center, is deployed as an appliance that runs in a virtualized environment. Control Center provides full visibility into the organization's overall security posture, insight into global security threats, and control over its security services.
· Antivirus and antispyware: Security scanners can detect and clean viruses and quarantine viruses, spyware, adware, Trojans, and rootkits on all endpoints and servers.
· Behavior-based protection: Security for Endpoints stops emerging threats by analyzing the behavior of a given program or process in a virtual environment before it is executed. If it is deemed safe to run, Bitdefender continues to analyze the process while it's running to identify likely threats that have not yet been reported.
· Content control (Windows workstations only): Content control allows administrators to define traffic scan options and schedule web access while blocking or allowing certain web categories or URLs. They can also configure data protection rules and define permissions for the use of specific applications.
· Device control (Windows only): Device control applies security policies to devices attached to endpoints. It prevents data leakage and malware infections that can result from using USB flash drives, Bluetooth devices, CD or DVD players, storage devices, and so on.
If your organisation requires more than 25 users on a single network, tt-exchange also offers GravityZone Business Security for 50 users.
If your organisation requires more than 50 users on a single network, please contact Bitdefender directly.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
When tt-exchange approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organisations email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
· See the system requirements at the bottom of this GravityZone Business Security page.
· Bitdefender cannot run alongside other antivirus programs. In order to use Bitdefender, you must first uninstall them.